The Saint Mary Athletic Boosters organization is governed by a series of by-laws. The Boosters meet on the first Thursday of each month at either the Saint Mary Undercroft (colder months) or the Saint Mary ball field.
The Boosters continue to provide assistance with (but not limited to):
- purchasing uniforms for all Saint Mary sponsored athletic teams
- purchasing equipment for all Saint Mary sponsored athletic teams
- gym and soccer field maintenance
- funding the resurfacing of both gym floors (every 2-4 years)
- contributing to larger projects around the school
- most recently: the key card and camera systems that makes our school a safer place
- league fees for basketball, volleyball and golf teams
- host the 3rd and 4th grade boys basketball leagues
- host the Saint Mary Annual Basketball Tournament
We need your help!
Saint Mary is growing, especially with younger grades. Your involvement is crucial to the success of our student athletes and Saint Mary sports overall. Please consider joining the Boosters by attending one of our meetings. According to our by-laws, active members attend 6 meetings in a rolling 12 month period and volunteer for 2 Booster events. They are also eligible to become a Board Member.